Website March and Ash
The Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for the recruiting and onboarding process end-to-end. Responsible for job postings, phone screenings, interviews, offer letters, background checks, assisting with work permits, leading new hire orientations, processing onboarding paperwork and getting newly onboarded employees acquainted with our company and culture.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the Company.
- Consults data and records to identify and select potential candidates for vacant positions.
- Creates and manages job postings
- Screens candidates, selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase
- Checks candidates references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers and/or directors
- Follows up with hiring managers after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made; collects feedback when placement is unsuccessful.
- Drafts and distributes offer letters to candidates
- Runs and verifies background checks
- Manages work permit process for applicable locations
- Conducts new hire orientations
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities.
- Collects and analyzes data to maintain current understanding of fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Work is performed in an office environment and in close proximity to other workers.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- May be required to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
March and Ash is a customer-focused cannabis establishment that believes everyone deserves a comfortable and confident cannabis experience. As a business, we’re excited to offer great growth potential within the company and invite those who truly want to flourish within the cannabis industry to join our team.
Due to the large volume of candidates we may not be able to follow-up with everyone. Be assured qualified candidates will be given a thorough review. If we are interested in interviewing you for a position, we will reach out to you utilizing the contact details provided in your application. Thank you!
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS/EMPLOYEES:
Please take notice that March and Ash (the “Company”) collects certain information about you. The Company philosophy is to safeguard personal employee information in its possession to ensure the confidentiality of the information. Additionally, the Company will only collect personal information that is required to pursue its business operations and to comply with government reporting and disclosure requirements. If you are a California job applicant, you can review the Company’s full Privacy Notice for a description of the Company’s privacy practices with respect to our collection of Personal Information as required under the California Privacy Rights Act and the California Consumer Privacy Act at the link below: https://marchandash.com/cpra/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org