Our client, a leading producer of premium cannabis products in California, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to contribute a great deal to the effectiveness of the company in identifying products and markets, suggesting sales strategies and approaches, and in measuring the results of all of the efforts.
This is a FLEXIBLE and Hybrid opportunity with 1-2 days of the week working from home
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for our client’s brands and products, in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
They will be responsible for leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Serve as a partner to finance and product development in determining the viability of potential markets before production of a product with no business case or strategy prepared in advance.
- Looking for leadership/marketing with demonstrable ROI and tangible results.
- Creates and maintains strong web presence, updates website and tracks effectiveness.
- Creates, maintains, and targets/engages prospective clients via all forms of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, LinkedIn, etc).
- Oversee a small team of promotional and social media specialists.
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Managing distribution channels for products.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Conducting business development and educational marketing at related functions and networking events.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 4+ years of progressive marketing experience- preferably in marketing, promotions, customer marketing, or brand management role.
- Experience in the advertising, marketing, or design sectors
- Experience provided PR on and offline.
- Experience with SEO and website traffic analysis
- Ability to analyze data and use it to enhance marketing efforts and expertise
- Independent and ability to manage own day-to-day activities
- Cannabis experience is a plus
Compensation: $65,000 – $80,000 base with benefits.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100
To apply for this job please visit cannabizteam.com.