THC San Diego
Reports to: Transport Supervisor or Facility Operations Manager
Position Overview: The Delivery Technician provides transportation and security support to our manufacturing operation and ensures that Columbia Care products make it from each site in a timely and safe manner. Imperative to the success of this role is working as a collaborative member of the team, as well as the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment where systems and processes are continuously evolving.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Audit and reconcile the delivery manifest, ensuring specifications, quantity, and quality or orders are correct.
- Drive between manufacturing facility and multiple dispensary locations on a regular basis.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance delivery standards are met for each transport in accordance with State regulations.
- Validate the accuracy of each delivery and ensure deliveries are made using controlled methods.
- Assist in Production department when not making deliveries.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- 2+ years previous security work history/background.
- 1+ years driving experience.
- Holds a valid unrestricted state driver’s license.
- Maintain an insurable and a safe driving record.
- Must be detail oriented, computer literate with above average math skills.
- Some weekends required as needed.
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
Travel %: 75
FLSA status: Non-exempt
Additional Abilities Required:
- The job requires physical activity, including prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting or moving up to 10 pounds (or more with a coworker). Good visual acuity, hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity, and ability to perform repetitive motions with accuracy is required. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position
About Columbia Care:
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of medical and adult use cannabis products and related services with licenses in 18 US jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care currently operates 122 facilities including 92 dispensaries and 30 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the United States, and continues to deliver industry-leading products and services. The company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. Through its dispensary network, the company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. Columbia Care is known for setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, care, and innovation in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
To apply for this job please visit thcsd.com.