Pay Rate: $21-25
Current benefits include:
- Medical, vision, and dental
- Generous Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term and long-term disability options
- 401K retirement program
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
The Facilities admin is responsible for providing support for all MPS business functions to ensure business continuity and process improvement.
As a Facilities Admin, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage loss prevention/security relationships including guards and alarms.
- Manage IT stability and process improvement in software availability, access and cost effectiveness.
- Manage IT security and system redundancy to maintain business process support.
- Physical facility maintenance in upkeep, safety management of contractors required.
- Liaison with landlord on property issues
- Disaster recovery remediation in loss of utilities or systems support.
- Manage software licenses and administration of users and access.
- Facility equipment utilization
- Procurement of facility services and supplies
- Systems support in Delivery and POS capabilities.
- Systems support in managing relationships and system recovery for credit processing.
- Other various requests/tasks as assigned.
Minimum Requirements/Physical Demands to be considered:
- Must be over 21+
- 5 Year of experience in same or related position.
- Treez: Minimum 2 year experience
- MS Office: Minimum 4 year
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to sit OR stand for long periods of time.
- This position requires moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing.
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders.
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- Holiday and Weekday availability is required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com