Cannabis Consultant Shift Lead – MANKIND
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 7128 Miramar Rd Ste 14B San Diego, CA 92121
Supervisor: Sales Manager
Below are some specifics on what the Mankind and The Sales Floor Shift Lead offers.
At Mankind, we offer our employees a competitive and comprehensive benefits program to recognize how important you are to the company.
Current benefits include:
- Medical, vision, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term and long-term disability options
- 401K retirement program
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
As a Sales Floor Shift Lead you will have the opportunity to:
- Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner within 30 seconds of their entry into the area
- Knowledge of what types of identification is needed to enter as well as making sure all customers under the age of 21 are compliant with CA state law
- Process all customer returns
- Confidence in coaching others- both in the moment and later
- Must be confident in training new hires
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other customer preference related factors
- Demonstrate knowledge of what our store carries and be familiar with medicinal cannabis products, weights, measurements, edibles, basic strain knowledge and THC vs CBD
- Reinforce customer’s selection and package merchandise with care
- Invite customers to come back and thank them by name whenever possible
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Mankind’s commitment to our customer-the most important person in our store
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to point-of-sale procedures
- Develop product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and attending training classes to communicate it to the customer
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Maintain good housekeeping standards
- Adhere to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Registers- proper cash handling and the ability to operate a cash drawer in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Shift is responsible for counting the drawer with the person who was the cashier and holds the cashier responsible for any issues that arise
- Must be able to function as part of a team.
- Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
Minimum Requirements/Physical Demands to be considered:
- Must be over 21+
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to sit OR stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least
- 50 pounds safely and properly, as required
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work: days, nights, holidays, and weekends
Mankind is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The State of California is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.30 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you over 21 years old?
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.