Laud Media Group is seeking individuals to promote brand awareness and engage with consumers. The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for in-store product demonstrations at various locations including dispensaries, festivals and events. The person MUST be highly punctual with outstanding communication skills.
Travel is required to multiple sites
• Relationship building with dispensaries and consumers
• Setup and tear down of Vendor Day displays
• Vendor Day Events and Special Events promoting Brand full portfolio
• Make sure all displays / packaging are in an optimum position
• Maintain inventory of marketing materials
• Maintain expert-level knowledge of our full portfolio of products
• Maintain merchandising presentation and ensure displays and demo products are to standard
• Consumer engagement
• Be the face of the brand at various events in the field
• Assist with customer needs, problems and complaints
• Educate customers and partners during vendor days and visits
• Communicate facts regarding products: such as dosing, nutrition, flavor and benefits of cannabis
• Secure photo/video content of all events
• Be the eyes and ears of our brand in the field
• Share feedback and ideas about the customer or employee experience with marketing
• Provide event recaps to marketing including customer feedback, visual merchandise, dispensary feedback, budtender feedback
• Collect data from vendor days
• Miscellaneous duties
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle to travel to dispensaries daily.
• Overnights may be required
• Ambitious, self-motivated with a strong sense of integrity
• Able to work independently and have strong follow-through
• Sales experience and/or knowledge of the cannabis industry or CPG industry
• Access to a personal smart phone for schedule updates, photo capturing, and emails
• Great organizational and time management skills
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
About Laud Media Group:
We have grown from the passion and efforts of our team who is widely known in the industry for setting the bar when it comes to innovations. With a leading team of equally passionate professionals, we are an experienced organization with roots in the cannabis industry. To ensure our company is always on the leading edge of science and innovation we pride ourselves in quality control, hardware manufacturing, customer experience and development strategies. We are setting the tone for this exciting industry and are looking for qualified candidates to grow with us as we achieve our goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.