Socially Equitable Cannabis Program Small Group Outreach – ADDITIONAL MEETING DATE AVAILABLE
Dear Interested Stakeholder,
We want to hear from you! The County of San Diego Planning & Development Services (PDS) will be holding virtual small group meetings from April 18, 2023, to May 2, 2023, for different stakeholder groups. This is part of the second phase of public outreach for specific topics to be included in the Socially Equitable Cannabis Program, as directed by the Board of Supervisors. The specific topics include cannabis facility design guideline checklists, limits, or caps on the number of cannabis facilities, defining cannabis events, and the establishment of a Community Equity Contribution Program.
Each small group meeting will have the same presentation and format. Please use the links below to attend the meeting that most closely fits your interests or affiliations.
It was brought to our attention that there are potential conflicts with the 4/20 meeting date. In response we have added an additional meeting date for Cannabis Businesses and Advocates on Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
- Environmental Groups: Tuesday, April 18th at 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Cannabis Businesses: Tuesday, April 18th at 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
- Labor Groups: Wednesday, April 19th at 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Social Equity Advocates: Wednesday, April 19th at 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
- Cannabis Advocates and Land Use Industry: Thursday, April 20th at 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Public Health/Safety Advocates: Thursday, April 20th at 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
- Cannabis Businesses and Advocates: Tuesday, May 2nd at 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
If you would like interpretation services available at the meeting, please contact Dara Elkurdi in your preferred language at PDS.email@example.com by April 7, 2023.
For more information about the Socially Equitable Cannabis Program, please visit this link: Project Website
Be sure to subscribe to the Cannabis Program email list to receive Program updates and announcements about upcoming outreach activities.
If you have any questions, please contact Dara Elkurdi at PDS.firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following phone number: